Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Windy Day in New Smyrna

This is Ellis trying to give me a mean look. I asked her to look very angry. The truth is she had just finished griping at me for something so it shouldn't have been much of a stretch. We are up at New Smyrna Beach now with our friends the Weavers. I was supposed to have two photo sessions today. One lady cancelled and the other I couldn't do because there is now a tropical depression upon us and it's way to windy to even consider taking pictures. So here we are, at the beach with five screaming and arguing children...Lee really acting like a loner because he is the only boy and very disappointed we are not able to play in the ocean. I think we are better off here together though since if we were home our kids would be complaining of being bored. Trip is out of town with John Rader and Neil Weaver in GA. I heard that GA won today so I'm sure the entire Parker family is happy tonight. I need to get all of the little stinkers in a bath. Katy is coaching a baking project with Lillian and Eva. Lillian and Eva have decided that they aren't going to agree on anything for more than a two minute stretch during this trip.
I was going to upload some pictures from the kids at the beach while I'm up here, but I only have a few that I took of Eva and Ellis during our brief walk down to see how windy it really is. BUT like the professional I am, I forgot to bring the cord that links my camera to the computer:)
BATH TIME.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: