Thursday, May 1, 2008

Photos

These photos are just some random favorites of mine I have taken in the past month. Since I don't have any recent pics of my kids to put up I am resorting to other people's children. ha.

Of course it is late now, this is my normal posting time. My house is quiet and I usually spend this time catching up on some work..my work goes beyond the camera. Somedays I just wish I could click and edit the pictures then let my magic elves take care of the rest.

My father's progress has been complicated. He developed an infection which they had to operate on today. Every day is up and down and very difficult for everyone involved, especially my Mom and Dad. A whole different kind of stress, but one I believe my age group begins to experience.

Sunday is my Dad's 69th birthday and my older sister, Rachelle's 40th. She came down so they could spend their birthday together.

I'm tired, so I am keeping it short.

Oh, and for anyone who watched American Idol, boo hoo, I know it was kind of Brooke's turn to go, but how likeable is that girl?! I just adore her and was so sad to see her go.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: