Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sad day

I'm not sure what to do with my emotion this minute, so I thought I would just post. A good friend of mine from high school, Dianne, just lost he daughter today. She and her husband, Jeff and their son Ben are suffering through this loss. The death of a daughter is too much to bear, too much to even think about and now this family is faced with the passing of their 8 year old daughter, Delaney.
I have been at the hospital with them a few times in the past day and each time I feel so helpless just wanting to take the pain away from my dear friend. I can only be here for her as the time passes for support. I love you Dianne, I miss Delaney for you. God Bless your family.

1 comment:

KelleyO said...

My heart goes out to your freind and her family, I am so sorry.
XXXXXXX