Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our new living room



I just had to post these pictures. For those of you who have never been to our home you may not realize what an improvement this is. Our living room before had a child stained sofa we bought 10 years ago and mix matched furniture. I had enough and decided now that Ellis is 4 she and the others really have the ability to respect our room. So after much help from my friend, Katy, this room is greatly improved.
The fabric on the pillows was part of my inspiration..it's an Osborne & Little, one of my favorite fabric designers. I had to splurge just a bit on getting these made.
The last photo is Eva working so diligently on her vocabulary/spelling words. She is stellar there. She did not inherit my spelling tendencies. Spell check was invented for my kind. (I just had to correct the word "tendencies" through spell check)
On to our weekend. Tomorrow is Lee's last soccer game that we will get to see. My photo shoot for tomorrow night was postponed so I am super happy to be able to go to his game instead. Any of you interested in seeing our soccer team photos from this season, you can check them out on soccereagles.blogspot.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments: